Jesus’ ministry strategy differs vastly from our ministry strategies today. A modern-day Christian’s life is so filled with church activities and busy schedules that they rarely spend time in the Word of God. Despite Jesus’ busy lifestyle and full ministry program, He always made time to spend with His Father. Likewise, Jesus always had power, wisdom and guidance to share with His disciples.
In The Connected Disciple we continue to work on the foundation of The Connected Life, taking a closer look at Luke 24 and Acts 1, as we apply the truths that we have learned.
The Connected Disciple journey starts with an introductory weekend or an online course, followed with times of reflection, questions and assignments with assisted mentorship as we explore what it means to be and become a connected Disciple in action.
Topics to be discussed
· Introduction (Luke 24:33-48; Acts 1: 1-8, John 17)
· What is a Disciple?
· What is a Disciple in Action?
· The Disciple’s Compassion and Circles of Influence
· The Disciple’s Resource - Scripture and Jesus Christ
Fellowship, Word, Prayer, Obedience, Compassion, Holy Spirit
· The Disciple’s Life - Repentance and Forgiveness
· The Disciple’s Goal - Glory of God, Reveal His Nature, Deliver His Word, Finish His Work)
· The Disciple’s Witnessing and Sharing of Christ – Connecting until all nations
· The Disciple’s Power - Holy Spirit
· The Disciple getting more done - Priorities and Program
· The Disciple’s Struggle
Contact us for more information.